As Kent’s largest mini coach operator we have the capacity to deliver a first class tailor made coach service to cater for your needs however complex.
We can provide your complete transport solution on both a local and national basis and our experienced operations team can give you help and advice with planning itineraries, routes and travel times.
With a nearly 90 years combined experience in the transport business the management team here at Britannia Coaches can draw on a wealth of knowledge to ensure your business trip is a success from start to finish.
With significant investment over the last 20 years in the infrastructure of the business we have built a solid foundation from which to deliver a coach service we are proud of.
The latest technology
Real time satellite tracking of every vehicle ensures we are in touch with our fleet every step of the way.
Direct access can also be provided to you or your clients via smartphone or other internet enabled device.
Committed to reducing our carbon emissions Britannia Coaches uses GreenerfleetTM from Masternaut which ties vehicle movements and driver behaviour together with a complete breakdown of our fuel usage, ensuring we don’t waste a drop.
Garage and workshop facilities
Giving us the ability to ensure our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard by our own people. Safety comes first.
- Fully qualified mechanics
- Vehicle maintenance
- Bodywork repair
- Paint spraying
Dedicated wash bays
Ensuring your vehicle will be presented to the highest standard.
- Staffed by full time cleaning personnel
- Fleet subjected to a cycle of deep cleaning
The backbone of our operation, there to provide you with the support and expertise to make certain your journey is a worry free, comfortable experience.
- Telephones manned 7 days a week 24 hours a day
- Full time admin, accounts, I.T and Traffic Operations staff.
- A senior manager available on the phone 24/7
Here at Britannia Coaches our drivers’ are recognised as one of most important assets which is reflected by our continual investment in their training, as a result we are one of the first operators in the UK who has put all their staff through the new Drivers CPC training.
- Fully vetted skilled and experienced
- All have an N.V.Q. in Passenger Transport
- All already have completed the new Drivers’ Certificate of Competence (CPC)
- All have a current Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and have received KCC approval to work with children.
Please contact the Operations Team to discuss your needs.